The curriculum for students in grades 9-12 includes coursework in the following areas:
- English language arts (4 units)
- Social studies, including World History, American History, Chinese history, and Civics and Economics (4 units)
- Science (3 units)
- Mathematics (3 units)
- Electives (2 units)
- Chinese language (2 units)
- Physical, health, and safety education
- Arts (see the Artistic Curriculum section)
Fei Tian’s high school curriculum exceeds the state-prescribed standard curriculum. In addition to working toward college readiness, high school students are expected to complete intensive pre-professional artistic requirements and also achieve bilingual/bicultural proficiency.
Due to the simultaneous requirements in core academics, cultural studies, and artistic training, high school students at Fei Tian can typically expect their studies to span five to six years.